Manufacturer of Agriculture & Construction technology, Meath, Quality Manager.
Your new company
Design, Manufacture & Export product's for the Agriculture & Construction industry.
They are an industry leading Irish company with Headquarters in Co. Meath. This company employs over 125 people across a range of functions including operations, engineering and marketing.
They export almost 100% of their product to global markets and their portfolio of customers includes Blue Chip customers in the agriculture and construction industries. In addition to this, they have developed worldwide distribution channels to service OEM customers, dealer networks and rental fleets.
They are now seeking a Quality Manager to lead a team of 4 to head up a specific team.
Your new role
This role will provide hands-on leadership and management for the quality function and sustain the quality attitude across the business. The individual will plan, develop, coordinate, implement and communicate a comprehensive Quality Management System at all levels within the organisation and maintain documented information, ensuring product quality meets standards and guarantees complete customer satisfaction.
The Quality Manager will assess, monitor and enhance business performance. The individual will analyse current practices and develop business process improvements as well as implement changes in workflows, structures, and teams to ensure continuous company performance. Responsible for ensuring each part of the manufacturing process has been correctly completed
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree level in Engineering/Quality Course
- 5 years’ experience in a busy manufacturing environment; FMCG, automotive, or regulated business environment
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work on own Initiative with good attention to detail
- Ability to lead and facilitate problem solving activities
- A Lean thinker with a continuous improvement mindset
- Knowledge and application of quality and environmental standards
- Experience of APQP and PPAP systems in a manufacturing environment
- Customer Focus (Internal and External)
- I.T. Proficient e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, reporting writing and presentation
- Experience of working with CMM and Ultrasonic measuring equipment an advantage.
What you'll get in return
Competitive Salary, Pension, On-site parking, 20 days annual leave & CPD
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1103589