QA, Quality Assurance, Pharmaceutical, validation, regulations GMP
Your new role
This role is a QA Specialist II, under the QA Manufacturing and Facilities Support team.
This specific role is required to perform QA review of manufacturing and engineering records & associated documents and QA review & approval of procedures and GMP deviations.
This position requires a sound knowledge of quality assurance systems, methods and procedures.
The candidate will be required to exercise judgment, within well-defined and established procedures and practices, to identify problems and appropriate actions and to generate alternatives and recommendations within defined processes.
The candidate must be proactive in their daily activities and interactions
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Performs a variety of activities to ensure compliance with applicable cGxP regulatory requirements.
- Reviews routine manufacturing and engineering documentation including batch manufacturing records.
- Assists in the completion of Manufacturing related customer complaint investigations.
- Participates in authoring, reviewing, and approving Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)/other types of controlled documents.
- Identifies deviations from accepted practices, exercises judgement to evaluate impact and determines appropriate actions.
- Review and approval of GMP Deviation investigations and CAPAs
- Identifies problems and generates alternatives and recommendations.
- Completion of routine/non-routine to more complex projects/assignments
- Performs internal audits and walkthroughs on behalf of the QA department to ensure site compliance to GMP
- Participates in site Strategic, Technical and Operational Excellence projects on behalf of QA and represents the QA function at relevant cross-functional meetings.
- Normally receives very little instruction on routine work, general instructions on new assignments.
What you'll need to succeed
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Typical Education & Experience: Relevant experience in a GMP environment related field and a BS. Prior experience in pharmaceutical industry is preferred (ideally within a QA role)
- Working knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) (FDA / EMEA standards and quality systems)
- Demonstrates working knowledge of quality assurance systems, methods, and procedures.
- Basic knowledge of OPEX Lean tools, and root cause analysis tools used for identifying and correcting deviations.
- Demonstrates audit and investigation skills, and report writing skills.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1102866