Your new company
Your new company offers a suburb client-focused project management service across all types of construction projects in both the private and public sectors. This includes full day-to-day management of any project from initial design to completion on site, overseeing design teams and main building contractor / subcontractor activities, and coordinating all interfaces between the project team, clients and third parties.
Due to continued expansion they are now recruiting a Project Manager. Experience in project management, pre-project advisory services, procurement advisory services and management of site construction stages will be required. You will work on exciting projects of varying size and scale, working with a wide range of clients, both public and private, and sectors such as higher education, life sciences, commercial, leisure and residential.The successful candidate will be involved in the management projects at all stages of their lifecycle, from identification of an opportunity through defining the project, planning and managing its execution, and ensuring satisfactory close-out on final completion. The role offers excellent opportunities for career development, promotion
- Lead projects on behalf of our clients, and coordinate and control a range of project activities at various stages of the project life-cycle.
- Work alongside either a director or a Senior Project Manager for each project, gaining experience, and progressing towards the capability to take the lead in the management of projects.
- Involved in a number of concurrent projects at any one time; of different scales, in various sectors, and at different project stages.
Typical responsibilities would include:
- Assisting in the management of all stages of various projects
- Communicating effectively (verbal & written) with project stakeholders at all levels; client personnel, Design team, contractor / subcontractors, statutory bodies etc
- Managing and administering procurement processes for design teams and contractors
- Day to day coordination of project activity
- Performance and progress tracking relative to agreed project milestones/goals.
- Producing high quality and accurate written reports, and technical documents to include:
- Project Execution Plans
- Project Progress Reports
- Feasibility Assessments
The successful candidate will have, at a minimum, the following:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- An ability to work as part of a team and take a leadership role in teams
- A degree in a construction related discipline: Project Management, Engineering, Architecture, Quantity Surveying, or Construction Management
- At least 3 years post-graduation experience; ideally in construction-related professional services.
What you need to do now
Excellent remuneration and other benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Niall Toland.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1096723