Track Project Costs, working with engineers and projects managers in world leading Engineering company.
Your new company
Work with a world renowned consulting company that employs over 700 people in Ireland with over 200 in Cork. Its a global company with offices across Europe with Ireland being the largest. Involved in some of Irelands largest projects across areas such as rail, energy, wind, carbon, basically the new exciting areas. Great place to work, multi-cultural, professional environment with a good team bond.
Your new role
We want you to work with Project Manager to understand the overall impact of overhead costs, project budgets, invoicing and cash collection. You will be involved in setting budgets for overhead line items and monitor monthly.
So you will produce financial reports with a strong focus on invoicing, WIP. Understanding the impact of these areas on group.
- Support Projects by completing forecasts in relevant systems.
- Communicate deadlines re Annual Business Plan to all those involved. Ensure that all data gathering is complete in accordance with deadlines.
- In conjunction with commercial leader, develop set of standard breakeven rates for own group. Provide charge out rates and breakeven rates forbids and proposals.
- Ability to interpret and communicate results appropriately to different audiences and suggest solutions to any issues that arise.
- Responsible for ensuring all timesheets in group are completed each month.
- Responsible for ensuring all expenses activities are completed, can answer queries on expense claim policy and will challenge if policy is not adhered to.
- Responsible for time and expense transfers taking place.
- Promote correct use of CRM within group.
- Responsible for all items being closed out before month end
What you'll need to succeed
- Several years relevant experience in invoicing, monitoring project costs, WIP, tracking budgets and updating fee forecasts for projects.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to work with an exceptionally high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team
- Excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess the ability to work in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong problem-solving, strategic and creative thinking, and decision-making ability
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary and full benefits package in a hybrid working environment. Based in professional state of the art office facilities, this is a highly professional environment in which you can thrive.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Vincent Murray now. #1103443