Project Administrator | Temp | Cork | Hybrid
Your new company
Your new employer are a leading Irish “commercial semi-state” organization. They require a project administrator to join the team the team on a temporary basis - 6 months.
Your new role
You would be sitting on the Central Support Team in the Infrastructure Delivery Directorate of the organization. . The Team supports the Infrastructure Delivery Directorate staff in a number of areas including;
- Supporting the Procure to Pay Lifecycle including the uploading of Project Budgets on Oracle, raising Purchase Requisitions and following them through to Payment.
- Managing the monthly payment of specific Delivery Partners through the Maximo computer system
- Supporting Project Records Management, using the Alfresco computer system
- Supporting Managers on ServiceNow and SharePoint databases to ensure proper governance and reporting on external resources
- Identifying continuous improvement opportunities in processes, using Microsoft products
- Other areas that will be identified by senior management as support needs arise
What you'll need to succeed
- Can-Do attitude
- Process Driven
- Comfortable with dealing with figures, reconciliation etc.
- Attention to detail and ability to identify and communicate areas of improvement
- Good communicator with the ability to manage the relationship with our internal and external customers
- Comfortable with I.T.
- Knowledge of the I.T. products we use would be great but not essential
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1103113