Permanent | Public Sector | City Center
What you'll be working on
In your new role as Programme Manager, you will be responsible for successfully planning and delivering large-scale programmes to support the company’s strategic projects and the integration of new technologies and organisational changes required. You will maintain a risk, assumptions, issues and dependencies (RAID) log and oversee the quality of the documentation and reports submission. You will have to lead a cross-departmental team and coordinate with external authorities taking a strong hands-on solution-oriented approach and bringing strong budget management skills to make sure that the budget remains on track and any deviation is highlighted promptly. You will be a point of contact and a source of inspiration for the team, and you will be in charge to foster good relationships with employees and other company departments.
Who you'll be working for
You will be working for a public sector company that offers competitive benefits and the opportunity to collaborate in life-changing strategic projects, alongside a team of expert stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in your new role, you should have:
- Strong and documented leadership skills;
- Prince 2 or similar PM qualification;
- 15+ years of experience in Project and Change Management;
- 5 years of experience leading programmes that impact multiple functions in an organisation;
- Experience working with vendors, and contractors to deliver technology changes;
- Experience using PM tools and developing schedules;
- Strong working knowledge of office 365 suite, in particular SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Office.
What you'll get in return
In return, you’ll get to work on exciting IT projects, in a friendly environment, with a great Life Work Balance, competitive salary and benefits, on flexible basis.
What you need to do now
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV in World format. If it’s not for you but you would like to have a conversation at total discretion, please send me a message and we can arrange a chat about your career opportunities. #1101736