Production Manager, Cork, Food Production.
Your new company
Is a Food production company that employs over 900 people in 8 countries globally. They're a local company, with a global outlook. They are committed to growth, innovation and market expansion within their own area's. They are now looking for a Production Supervisor to lead a certain division within the company. By investing in people, technology and research partnerships they have built a reputation for quality, innovation and sustainability, which is recognised around the world, does this sound like the sort of organisation that you feel you can add your skillset to?
Your new role
- Lead the operator team working on the shift, ensuring that the production processes runs safely, reliably, and efficiently.
- Ensure the production plan is met, consistently producing quality cheeses for our customers. · Create a shift schedule, assign duties and monitor performance, ensuring standards are met or exceeded.
- Coach operators on an ongoing basis and train new operators on how to safely use equipment and follow procedures.
- Evaluate and provide feedback to operators on their performance, both formally at designated intervals and informally ‘in real time’, as appropriate. ·
- Proactively engage with Maintenance, Quality and other functions. ·
- Encourage culture and usage of CI tools.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Process Engineering
- Some Operations Management experience within a complex high-volume food manufacturing plant desirable but not essential
- Keen interest in developing people and their skills (both technical and interpersonal)
- Pro-active, self-motivated, accountable
- Sound problem-solving skills
- Strong communication, influencing and teamwork skills
What you'll get in return
Pension after 6 month probation ends. Death in service, discounted products. On-site parking, sport and social clubs.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1107253