Here in Hays Recruitment we are currently recruiting for a Product Specialist to join our client a leading organisation within the sales, marketing and technical services sphere of the Life Sciences industry. This is an excellent full time, permanent position based in the Dublin area.
Your new company
Your new role
- This organisation is a sales, marketing, and technical services company. Our purpose is to deliver products and solutions to assist healthcare providers achieve optimum clinical outcomes.
- They are high growth company that aims to be the partner of choice for our global healthcare suppliers; deliver on our promises to our customers across hospitals and the wider community; and promote ownership within our employees to be the best at everything they do.
- They are a values-based company who recognise and reward employees that embrace our values of passion, innovation, transparency, and simplicity. The long-term success of our sustainable business is based on teamwork, integrity, and the ability of people to take ownership of their role.
- You will Manage all aspects of business in the field, to include education to healthcare personnel on product applications and benefits, while developing and supporting strong clinical relationships.
- As a Product Specialist it is expected you will display a high level of initiative and decision-making skills, along with the desire to grow and develop the existing business.
The successful candidate will provide:
- Product expertise to targeted customers and Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) through field travel, meeting attendance, educational seminars, and/or case observations.
Class of Trade includes (but not limited to):
What you'll need to succeed
- Imaging: Contrast Media iodine and gadolinium based. Injector systems for use in Computed Tomography (CT), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Cardiac Catherization Lab / Interventional Radiography (IR) and associated consumables. Micro Catheters, guide wires, CM mixing systems for radiology interventional procedures. Radiation Dose management software system.
- Pharma: Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIG) and Hyperimmune Intravenous Immunoglobulin (HIVIG), topical anaesthetic cream and myocardium protection solution.
What you'll get in return
- Experience in an X-ray / Pharmacy setting is an advantage.
- Previous knowledge/ sales experience within Medical Device sector is desirable.
- Ability to meet frequently with customers and other decision makers. Ability to travel frequently throughout assigned territory and assist in other territories as required.
- Ability to travel abroad for training.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft® Office.
- Excellent numeric skills and a problem solver using data.
- Good negotiator with ability to sell across multiple specialties.
- Highly developed interpersonal, networking and influencing skills.
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with others.
- Proven experience in managing pressure, deadlines and setbacks efficiently while maintaining commitment despite opposition.
- Excellent written, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong personal drive and motivation
- Full clean Driver’s license
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Fully expensed company vehicle
- Lunch allowance (€12 p/d tax free)
- Employee Assistance Program Pension,
- Life assurance,
- Income protection
- Educational Assistance
- Enhanced annual and life leave
- Employee engagement initiatives and a dedicated internal employee communication platform WorkVivo
- Supportive colleagues to learn from and enjoy company social outings, parties, and events
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1100283