Industry: Med Device, biotech
Term: 12 months
Salary: €80k + (experience dependent)
Project Readiness is responsible for ensuring all relevant functions are effective/ready to complete their own tasks. Tying them all together to get the deliverables achieved as required. Therefore, PM skills will be relevant, but not strictly used for delivering your own specific project.
Organises, manages, and controls Project Readiness activities relating to large retrofits and new line introductions.
Leads the Project Readiness cross-functional team and manages the development, roll-out, and implementation of all aspects of Project Readiness for large retrofits/new line introductions.
Responsible for facilitating and developing cross functional Project Readiness plans, timelines, and resource requirements to ensure successful project delivery including FPO’s
• Manage Project Readiness deliverables through the cross functional teams for medium to large scale projects involving either new or existing equipment
• Manage an effective communication chain between Project Readiness team and main Project Leader/Sponsor
• Assist in determining the budget to support requirements
• Propose options to Management/Customer/Stakeholders
• Be able to identify and escalate any risks or roadblocks, including having mitigations in place to ensure delivery of all Project Readiness milestones
• Utilize necessary project tools to manage projects successfully, e.g., Microsoft Project, FPX etc.
Education and Experience Required:
• Good experience in relevant Project Management role, Project Management certification preferred (e.g., FPX)
• Communication skills are key - acting as communication chain between Project Readiness and project sponsors.
• Prior experience in a GMP or medical device manufacturing environment
• 5 years Operations or related experience
• Prior experience in equipment and process validation activities
• Familiarity with equipment validation in an FDA environment
• Develop good working relationships across the business
• Ability to motivate and lead - must be team orientated
• Hold a relevant degree or equivalent qualification in production, manufacturing, or mechanical engineering.
• Ability to work on own initiative
• To be able to demonstrate excellent project management and communication skills
• Strong understanding of industry Operations, Engineering and Supply Chain
• Strong computer skills (network and PC)
• Good negotiation and communication skills
• Proven Leadership skills
If this position is of interest to you then reach out today!