Your new company
This client is a globally connected, multidisciplinary professional services organization.
Your new role
You will be a lead member of a highly skilled and rapidly growing team of Technical Security specialists. Your role will consist of leading and supporting global penetration testing and offensive security teams and carrying out offsite and onsite penetration tests and vulnerability assessments against a wide range of systems and environments, in addition to advancing red teaming and DevSecOps capabilities. As a member of the team, you will have the opportunity to grow your career in leading the delivery of penetration testing and offensive security, with a significant opportunity for leadership experience and career progression.
What you'll need to succeed
- 7-10+ years' experience working in a penetration testing role across various sectors
- Experience in ‘Big 4’ or similar consultancy experience in the Irish market
- Track record in supporting the delivery of a broad range of cyber security projects
- Government, Utilities, Manufacturing, Financial Services and Pharma experience desirable
- Leadership experience with a strong focus on mentorship
- Onsite and Offsite Penetration Testing
- Red teaming experience an advantage
- Driven cyber security professional with a passion for information security
- Strong analytical skills to solve technical issues and flexibility in handling multiple issues at once
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1102115