Your new company
Your new company are a long established and well respected legal firm in the heart of Cork City. They are looking for a new member to join their growing accounts team on a part time basis.
Your new role
Maintain daily receipts, payments and general ledger. Maintain online banking to include EFT payments and receipts. Maintain new client ledgers. Maintain Register of Undertakings. Maintain daily Debtor’s Report. Maintain and reconcile monthly Creditor’s Statements. Prepare Monthly Bank Reconciliation for all bank accounts. Prepare the month end reports. Liaise with external Auditor for Client Year End .Revenue / ROS – e-stamping & VAT returns
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Strong IT skills and strong ability on MS Excel, MS Word, Partner for Windows
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organisational skills
- Minimum of 1 years work experience.
- An ability to question and improve processes
- Have excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of the team.
- Process-oriented with attention to detail
- Experience with a legal or professional service company.
- Ability to use own initiative and be self-motivated.
- Strong commercial awareness.
Very competitive salary, Pension, Healthcare, Parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1096575