Your new company
You would be working with one of Irelands leading catering companies. They specialize in the Kitchen appliances, furniture, bar supplies etc. They now require an office administrator to join the team in cork on a permanent basis.
Your new role
Office Administrator Job Specification Personal assistant for General Manager Ireland
- Diary management
- Organising travel and accommodation
- Schedule and minute meetings; follow up on minutes of meetings to ensure actions are completed
- Maintain site noticeboards and communications as required
- Complete admin as required; excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations
- Submit expenses monthly & reconcile company card; provide staff with training on using portal
- Submit monthly mileage report
- Ensure any compulsory training is completed and documented and monitor and communicate to Managers when re-training is required.
- Liaise with park management/third party contractors for any work required
- Complete orders for office supplies for all areas
- Authorize and file invoices from 3rd parties
The role also encompasses HR duties, Health & safety functions & service administration
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Excellent communication / Organizational skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Attention to detail/accuracy
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1100220