Office Administrator | Cork City | Permanent
Your new company
Your new company is a chartered engineering consultancy located in a state of the art office in Cork City centre.
Your new role
As part of your new role your main responsibilities will be:
- Dealing with all communications efficiently (Telephone/ Emails)
- Providing administrative support to company Directors & to the wider team.
- Preparation of Tender Submissions & Planning Applications
- Report Writing
- Accounts, Invoicing & Chasing Payment
- Co-ordinate office filing system
- Office Supplies/ Stationary management
- Letter Drafting
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will need excellent communication skills, a high level of computer literacy skills and excellent attention to detail.
What you'll get in return
In return you will get an extremely competitive salary and 20 days annual leave.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1103312