MEP Design Manager and MEP Lead required asap in Limerick. Immediate requirements.
Your new company
Our client is seeking to recruit an MEP Design Manager and MEP Lead for a large project in Limerick. This is a permanent position with guaranteed work for the next few years in the mid west / Limerick region. Experience in pharma / med devices / semi conductor industries would be very beneficial. As MEP Manager, you will join an industry-leading construction company in a site-based role. This is a company with a track record of delivering award-winning projects and they continue to build on their unrivalled track record within Ireland's construction industry. You will be responsible for the full integration and commissioning of MEP systems on this project that will meet the Specified Design and statutory requirements, leading to seamless handover with the building systems performing to the Client's satisfaction. This company are keen to invest in the continued development of their team, they offer opportunities for further training and provide a working environment where you can fulfil your potential.
Role responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for MEP Integration and Project delivery
- Ensure the finalisation of Building Services Installation and Commissioning programmes are aligned and integrated with the main Construction Programme.
- Manager Tier 1 M&E Subcontractors
- Liaise with Utility companies
- Maintain focus and recognition of key risks
- Ensure development and implementation of site specific ITP &, Commissioning / Handover Plans are carried out with the MEP Contractors
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Must have over 5 years working on complex M&E projects in the pharma or semi-conductor industries
- Involvement across all areas of MEP construction including Estimating, Pre- Construction and installation, Commissioning, Demonstration and Handover.
- Be design competent with ability to interrogate mechanical design and advise of modifications to ensure suitable design packs are created
- Be client focused
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Niall Toland.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1098676