Maintenance Technician (M&E) required to work on pharma / medical devices site in north west / Donegal.
Your new company
Our client is a large well established facilities management company with projects nationwide. They are now seeking to recruit a Maintenance Technician with an electrical or mechanical background. Previous experience of working on large pharma / medical devices sites is ideal.
Your new role
Work within a multi-skilled team. Maintain a good relationship and liaise with the client's representative on day to day issues. Carry out preventive and corrective maintenance including troubleshooting on electrical and mechanical systems and equipment to a good standard and within defined timescales. Ensure that procedures and standards meet or exceed the client’s expectations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
PPM on all electrical equipment;
• Emergency lighting
• Data & Telecoms equipment
• Motive power
• General lighting
• Thermal Imaging (preference but not essential)
• Fixed electrical testing
• PAT testing
• Water & booster pumps
• HVAC equipment i.e. pumps, chillers. A/C split units etc (electrical only)
• Generator maintenance
• UPS maintenance
• LV, MV & HV experience
Installation & Projects
• Small to medium size electrical project installs
• Reactive callouts
• Out of hours’ support
• Basic mechanical knowledge (preference not essential)
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must be a team player
• Good communication skills both verbal & written
• Ability to multi-task
• Well presented with good interpersonal skills
• Methodical, analytical and enthusiastic approach to work
• Attention to detail
• Good problem solving and trouble shooting ability
• Good initiative and pro-active approach to work
• Must be extremely flexible.
• Strong Decision Making & Problem Solving Skills
• Good Time Management and organizational skills
• Excellent Communication skills
▪ Excellent customer service skills, partnership approach, facilities expert, professional demeanour, effective solutions.
Qualifications and Experience
• Relevant Trades / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
• Previous experience in electrical works / mechanical / refrigeration / instrumentation / control systems etc
Clean Driving License
An attractive salary/rate will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Niall Toland.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1080727