M&E Director - Dublin North Multidisciplinary - Very attractive package
Mechanical & Electrical Director
Your new company
One of Ireland’s leading multidisciplinary consultancies dealing with a range of sectors including Data Centre, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Residential, Government & Commercial build, is looking to appoint a M&E Director. They are a large organisation with an extremely healthy book of business for the next 3- 5 years and looking for this vital hire to be a part in growing this business even more. This is a Senior appointment, which is offering a very attractive salary, package and opportunity for this experienced candidate.
Your new role
- You will manage the activities, projects, and personnel within the Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Disciplines. Overseeing various building systems sectors within these disciplines, you'll serve as the pivotal connection for internal and external engagements.
- Accurately determine and communicate staffing needs for disciplines and projects.
- Provide leadership in the growth of your team through mentorship and professional development programs.
- Uphold the impeccable quality of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering deliverables.
- Lead discipline-focused meetings and reviews while nurturing effective client interactions.
- Establish design standards and procedures, emphasising quality assurance and excellence.
- Represent the client's brand at regional and national events, spearheading a culture of innovation.
- Oversee research endeavours, promoting industry publications to reinforce our thought leadership.
- Supervise the drafting of program documents, technical specifications, and equipment selection.
- Conduct rigorous on-site inspections, ensuring steadfast adherence to our quality benchmarks.
- Engage with regulatory entities, ensuring unwavering compliance with all pertinent standards.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a reputed institution. Advanced qualifications, like a Master’s Degree, offer an edge.
- Chartered as a Mechanical or Electrical Engineer.
- Over 15 years of significant experience in engineering, particularly in building systems design.
- A minimum of 5–10 years in a leadership or managerial role.
- Active affiliation with relevant industry organisations.
- Effective communication skills for engaging with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- A track record of fostering teamwork and cultivating leadership.
- Comprehensive understanding of building codes.
What you'll get in return
- Salary €130K - €150K
- Attractive package on offer
- Flexible working arrangements
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Anne-Marie Walsh or call me on 086 0637307.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career