Your new company
Your new company were shortlisted for “Munster Broker of the Year 2015” in the Life, Pensions & Investments Awards. They provide regular updates & full transparency to their Clients. They are Members of IBA (Irish Broker’s Association) which is an independent representative body for insurance. Your new company are long established in the market and are passionate about helping their clients achieve financial independence.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be responsible for managing the companies pipeline of business from start to finish which includes the processing of pensions, investments and protection policies.
- You will interact daily with some of Irelands largest Life Insurance Companies and will ensure effective communication flow between Account Managers and Financial Advisors.
- You will manage the processing of new business applications in Pension, Investments and Life assurance and deal directly with the Life Assurance companies to ensure these are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- You will communicate with clients over phone and email keeping them updated on the progress of their application/s.
- You will take ownership of all aspects of our corporate client book which includes providing quarterly updates to clients.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of compliance such as Anti Money Laundering requirements and Consumer Protection Code requirements.
- You will support Financial Advisors with any ad hoc administration duties.
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic Team Player
- Ability to multitask & prioritise queries
- Highly self-motivated & ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Be flexible in your day to day duties
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- QFA qualified (or almost complete)
- Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering requirements and compliance procedures
- 2-3 years’ experience in the Life, Pensions & Investments industry
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1096814