Leading Real Estate client who are seeking a Lettings Manager for one of their key PRS Developments
Your new company
Hays recruitment are working with a well known Property Service Provider who are a global leader in the Real Estate industry. They have expanded their Private Rental Sector portfolio and are seeking a Lettings Manager for a number of key PRS developments. The client has a mixed portfolio of Commercial and Residential property across Ireland. Their head office is located in Dublin City Centre and they offer flexible working options.
Your new role
- Letting of vacant property and ensuring that systems are thoroughly kept up to date and accurate for all lettings and rental data
- Tenant Management namely meeting prospective tenants, conducting viewings and negotiating rental offers, completing applicant vetting requirements
- The role will involve dealing with conflict situations and the candidate must demonstrate confidence and be able to deal with these in a professional and efficient manner
- Providing weekly client reports
- Dealing with all rental arrears management and reporting to client
- Responsible for RTB registrations and attendance at arbitrations where required
- Carry out property inspections
- Ensuring all enquires are responded to in line with agreed service levels
- To coordinate with 3rd party contractors as required
- In conjunction with management- carrying out regular rent analysis of the local market
- Provide first class customer service to residents and applicants
- Ensuring compliance with Residential Tenancy Act 2004, Health & Safety Legislation, Fire Services Act 1981, Occupiers Liability Act 1995, Waste Management and Litter Pollution Acts and Data Protection Act.
- Ad-hoc projects provided by Management
What you'll need to succeed
- A valid C&D license is desired but not essential
- Must have the ability to learn and implement a new computer system
- Must be Word and Excel proficient
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A fundamental understanding of landlord/tenant relationships and property law in this jurisdiction is essential.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills displaying sensitivities to and understanding of residents’ needs
- A team player
- Good communicator and negotiation skills
- Understanding the importance of achieving deadlines and ensuring quality output
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving
- A minimum of two years relevant experience.
What you'll get in return
This role offers an exceptional salary and benefits package. Benefits include annual bonus scheme, 25 days annual leave and an exceptional pension plan. This is an exciting opportunity with huge potential for growth and career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1101051