Legal Secretary | Permanent | Cork City
Your new company
Your new company is a leading, commercial law firm at the forefront of legal advice in Munster.
Your new role
Your new role is as a litigation legal secretary would consist of:
- To provide secretarial support to solicitors.
- Digital dictation and PA/secretarial duties for partners and fee earners.
- Liaise with barristers.
- File maintenance.
- General administration duties.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Experience in a legal environment is preferred.
- Litigation experience is preferred.
- Experience with Dictaphone typing.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Experience with case management systems.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a company pension as well as opportunities for career development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1107530