Leasing Specialist Dublin City Centre / South Dublin - Hybrid Base salary up to €50k plus benefits
Your new company
Hays Recruitment are working with an established Estate Agency in South Dublin. This an exuberant Real Estate Agency that has growing significantly in recent years. They have an experienced management team that have been working in the Dublin Real Estate market for over 20 years. They are looking to recruit an experienced Lettings Manager to join their team. The client has a mixed portfolio of residential and commercial properties across South Dublin and the City Centre.
Your new role
- Reporting directly to the head of lettings, you will be responsible for the following.
- Be responsible for a portfolio of properties in the Dublin area
- Liaise with current and prospective landlords in relation to the rental of their property
- Conduct property viewings and move in /final inspections
- Be responsible for rent reviews and lease renewals in a timely manner
- Conduct regular inspections of all properties in the portfolio and report to landlord on same
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
What you'll need to succeed
- Must have PSRA license and at least one years’ experience in a Lettings role
- An outgoing personality who is client focused; a motivated self starter
- Excellent written, verbal and customer relations skills
- Full driving license and use of own car
- Efficient organisational skills with the ability to work in a busy environment and handle high work volumes
- Flexibility to conduct evening viewings Contribute to a positive, respectful and cohesive team atmosphere
What you'll get in return
This position offers an excellent base salary benefits. The successful candidate will have the option to negotiate a higher base wage or commission structure based on personal preference. You will also receive mileage allowance, company laptop and phone.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1095324