Junior Project Manager | 1-2+ year experience | Exciting environment| Permanent & Hybrid
What you'll be working on
In your new role you will be working on a variety of exciting projects along with an experienced PMO Team to provide project management, business analysis, solution design, and implementation support for the delivery of the IT programme.
Who you'll be forking for
In your new role you will be working for an exciting and vibrant company that offers great career advancement, good benefits and the possibility to participate to exciting and strategic projects.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you need :
- 1 – 2 years Jr PM role. Experience in the transport/ travel domain would be beneficial.
- Ability to clearly documents client business processes & requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in Process mapping and Business requirement documentation desirable.
- Ability to establish effective working relationship with clients
- Can manage deadlines, personal work plans and time effectively
- Takes input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback
What you'll get in return
In return you will have to work with a team of highly skilled colleague with great opportunity to improve your career.
This role offers 10% bonus
Flexi working options
What you need to do next
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1103446