Leading Multidisciplinary firm - Flexi time/Hybrid - Excellent package
Junior Electrical Engineer
Your new company
Your new company is a leading Multidisciplinary organisation that offers a broad range of professional services that combine to make a real difference to their clients and the communities in which they work. They are Irish based with an international focus also.
Sectors include retail, hospitality and specialist projects such as healthcare and pharma. Education, heritage buildings, and residential projects are also amongst the varied sectors we’ve collaborated on.
Recruiting for a Junior Electrical Engineer for a hybrid working role, flex time and great benefits.
Your new role
- Design and specify Electrical Engineering Solutions according to current regulations and design standards.
- Collaborate directly with clients and project engineers to define project requirements and develop technical solutions.
- Establish and agree upon design processes and deliverables.
- Lead Pre-Construction activities, including design development, construction details, services coordination, technical submittals, and subcontracts.
- Offer technical support to estimation, procurement, commercial, and project bid teams.
- Provide remote technical support to construction teams.
- Engage with clients, vendors, and contractors effectively.
What you'll need to succeed
Hold a tertiary qualification in Electrical or Building Services Engineering.
Demonstrate knowledge and experience with current Design Guides, Building Regulations, EN Standards, and IEC Standards.
Utilise software tools such as Dialux & Amtech.
What you'll get in return
- You will work in a Dublin centre office, which is youthful and growing.
- A multicultural and informal working environment where you can develop professionally by being part of a team who enjoy what they do.
- They offer flexible arrangements, such as hybrid working, create a more inclusive way of working that supports our diversity and the wellbeing of our people.
- A strong corporate culture committed to its values: quality of work, holistic approach, humane organisation, straight and honourable dealings, social usefulness and reasonable prosperity.
- Continuous training and professional development that will allow you to adapt to the growing needs of our clients as we embrace digital transformation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Anne-Marie Walsh or call me on 086 0637307.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career
le, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.