IT Support Analyst - 9 Month Contract - Onsite (Limerick)
Your new company
Your new organisation is a multinational corporation in the medical industry and this role is based in Limerick.
Your new role
Under direct supervision, provides technical support and advice in the department that manages and monitors systems and infrastructure operations and analyzes problems or malfunctions to ensure timely resolution for Manufacturing, Laboratory and Logistics (MLL) IT Systems. Participates in the coordination of corrective actions with Systems Engineering as appropriate. Documents problems and their resolution. Ensures the operational integrity of all changes to the operational environment.
What you'll need to succeed
- Be technically competent with Microsoft operating systems and tools.
- A relevant (computing) 3rd Level Diploma/Degree qualification is desirable or relevant Industry experience.
- Working knowledge of GXP and manufacturing environments is desirable.
- Knowledge of ITIL is desirable.
- Have a logical ability for problem determination & resolution.
What you'll get in return
- Salary of €70K per Annum (dependent on experience)
- 9 Months contract with possibilities of extensions
- Opportunity to work with one of the world's most famous pharmaceuticals organisations
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1103217