HR Business Partner
Your new company
A leading specialist engineering services company delivering integrated solutions for complex energy and infrastructure projects and operating assets. Business is built on the belief that our people are what make excellent. When we are thriving globally it’s not just about investing in our infrastructure, service offering and technology, but by also investing in our people.
Your new role
Due to continued project growth, our client is looking to recruit a HR Business Partner to provide on site support, based in the Athlone office. The role will involve some travel to the project site in County Kildare, just outside Dublin.
Main responsibilities include:
- Responsible for having regular meetings with assigned areas of the business to understand HR issues and provide proactive and professional advice and support through the whole HR life cycle
- Responsible for working with recruitment business partner and management to ensure an effective recruitment service from workforce planning through the life cycle to employee engagement in line with the Recruitment Policy and Procedure
- Provide advice and participate in disciplinary and grievance cases in accordance with processes and prevailing legislation
- Responsible for managing any employment claims effectively ensuring that risks are highlighted in advance
What you'll need to succeed
- CIPD qualification
- 2-3 years experience in similar role
- Extensive understanding of Irish employment law
- You will have a strong track record in the delivery and implementation of significant HR programmes
- Proven experience in analytical and critical thinking with the ability to identify and analyse problems and potential improvements and communicate proposed solutions concisely.
What you'll get in return
- Company Pension
- Health Insurance
- Competitive annual leave
- The ability to make the role your own
- Grow & develop in a great company that offers a wide range of support
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1102137