Hard Services Lead & Facilities Coordinator required. Permanent & immediate start available.
Your new company
Very successful facilities' management company with operations across Ireland. They have an excellent track record of managing various sites across Ireland for their clients that include many large pharma/med devices facilities. They are now looking to recruit a Hard Services Lead & Facilities Coordinator for a client side in the midlands.
Overall Purpose of the Hard Services Lead Job
The Hard Service Lead is responsible for the Supervision and coordination of Facilities management team to ensure all Safety, Quality, Service and Cost targets are met or exceeded. You will need to lead the hard services planned and reactive maintenance works for all site facilities while ensuring all safety, quality and service standards are fully adhered to. They manage all aspects of the team across all Sites. Role will involve been responsible/assist for delivering the company business objectives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To carry out planned preventative maintenance on all equipment under our control as per the Plant CMMS / CAFM system. Correctly document PM / maintenance and maintain files in line with site engineering standards
- Proactively identify and remedy equipment maintenance issues, to maximise equipment uptime
- Liaise with the service desk / supervisor and respond to all non-technical and technical queries in a timely manner to ensure conformance with the relevant Service Level Agreement
- To carry out fault-finding and repairs to broken down equipment, contact and coordinate service engineers where external assistance is required
- Detailed tracking, analysis and reporting of planned hard services spend on monthly basis.
- Detailed tracking, analysis and reporting of hard services hours utilisation on the site.
- Identify any gaps in the PM routine services present proposal for improvements in scope of works.
- Have the ability to evaluate any recommended follow-up works from PM service visit and how it impacts on operations, quality or EHS. Provide relevant information to assist with the generation of reports for follow-up actions.
- Coordinate EHS site permits and RAMS for execution of all planned and non-routine works as needed.
- Must be willing to take on and familiarise with all relevant site systems as deemed necessary to complete the role.
- Provide support, training and mentoring for the onsite technicians
- Maintain appropriate records in line with the client and company Processes and Procedure requirements.
- Assist in the installation of new plant and equipment.
- Assist with the drive for 'Cost Reduction Initiatives' across the site from providing ideas though to implementation. This should also include Energy Saving Opportunities (ESOs)
- Ensure any training deemed necessary by your line manager is completed within the agreed timeframe
- Maintain an internal ‘Best Practice’ regime and encourage continuous improvements
- When applicable Investigate infrastructure shortfalls and promote remedial actions
- You may be asked to work overtime to cover out of hours work as determined by the Site.
- Continuously advocate for adding additional scope to current services provided and proactively seek additional adhoc projects
- Provide Technical reports as required to client
- Provide emergency response support for all Ireland cover
- Provide Technical Services support to Operations Manager
- Ensure effective Technical handover, commissioning, integration of from projects team
- Support a common account wide approach to Maintenance and operation
- Support Asset Management Plan (1yr/5yr/10yr) Monitor dilapidation and update plan
- Support Clients Change control process covering business critical areas is in place and met demands
- 5 Years' Experience working in a similar role
- Certificate /Diploma or Senior Trades in Electrical / Mechanical / Automation
- Strong experience in a supervisory role managing people & FM commercial systems
- Must be highly organised and methodical
- Proven history of achieving and exceeding targets
- Proven history of change control
- Great communicator, with ability to present to clients
- HVAC experience essential
- BMS systems fault-finding & diagnostic essential
- Experience of CMMS systems and reporting tools
- Experience in the following areas, - M&E, Calibration, Building fabric.
The successful candidate must also hold
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to make informed decisions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must possess a dynamic approach to achieving continuous improvement
- Customer focus management style
- Must be self-motivated and able to motivate, coach and mentor team
Excellent salary and career prospects on offer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Niall Toland.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.