€70k salary + Benefits in a €Billion company with a broad range of duties covering financial and management.
Your new company
Exceptional career development job with a global company which is one of Ireland's best known companies. With a global reach, over 1,200 employees and turnover close on €1billion. From China to Cork, this company are involved in Research & Development, Manufacturing, Retail and much more. Manufacturing takes place on a number of sites and with such a dynamic, the company has an experienced work force that speak highly of the company, it is a great place to work and one that you must consider an option.
Your new role
You will report to the Group Finance Manager. This is an excellent opportunity if you wish to develop your career in Finance. You will be tasked with providing financial support and direction as part of the Group Finance Function and have responsibility for reporting consolidated management accounts, board reports and other information.
- Preparation of consolidated monthly management accounts and Board report.
- Preparation of consolidated annual financial statements and annual report for the company & Subsidiaries. Preparation of statutory accounts for Irish and International legal entities.
- Review and management of balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Review monthly financial submissions received from various divisions.
- Preparation of cash flow projections, forecasts and capital expenditure reports by various divisions.
- Preparation of the Group budget and the companies consolidated budget.
- Responsible for VAT and CT filings and liaising with tax advisors.
- Liaise with internal and external audit teams.
- Supporting Heads of Functions with departmental costings.
- Preparation & review of Group Finance policies & procedures.
- Assisting in adhoc reports and project work as required
What you'll need to succeed
You must be a qualified accountant (Chartered ACA, ACCA, CPA with a 3 years PQE.
You should have solid Consolidation experience with exposure to a Multi-national environment.
Advanced proficiency in Excel and you must have used an ERP system.
What you'll get in return
You will earn a very Competitive Salary + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare Contribution + Holidays + Parking + Social Club + Expenses.
For me, it’s the opportunity to work with a great company that sets this position above other roles in the Cork market. The company has the scale and the ambition to match your career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or reach out to Vincent Murray now. #1095764