Strong people manager needed for this expanding Cork company with a competitive salary and full benefits.
Your new company
You will join a large and growing company that has over 500 Employees and is part of an international group that operates in over 25 countries with over 55 subsidiaries. The company has seen tremendous growth and has its most significant operation in Cork. The company provides a wide range of services to the Healthcare sector, being leaders in their sector. It has an exceptional reputation as as a great place to work with employees satisfaction being paramount.
Your new role
You work closely with the Finance Director and take responsibility for leading and supporting the group Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, tax and Treasury functions. You will need to be a people-focused professional, who demonstrated ability to make decisions and be a leader driving team performance.
- Full responsibility for the management of a large finance team
- Review existing processes within the Finance department, implementing improvements where appropriate.
- Responsible for working capital performance with an emphasis on half year and year end.
- Monitoring of KPI's and the establishment of a continuous improvement culture
- Lead, Mentor and Develop direct reports.
- Monitor daily cash positioning and cashflow forecasting for the group, ensuring adequate liquidity is available daily to meet the business needs.
- FX execution and hedging (forward contracts)
- Identify risks and opportunities that may affect the financial performance of the company.
- Review and approve tax and payroll submissions and ensure timely payment of same
- Plan, co-ordinate and liaise with external auditors in the successful completion of the annual statutory financial statement audits.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and control procedures, and support implementation of strong internal controls.
- Support the completion of various month end reporting schedules.
- Build relationships with external partners such as banks, commercial insurance and pension brokers ensuring we maximize services provided and maintain competitive rates.
- Liaise with other internal departments in reviewing and improving processes, standards and delivery of specific projects as required.
What you'll need to succeed
You should be highly motivated, ambitious, and committed. As you work with the Finance Director to maximize productivity, develop staff and improve processes.
You must be a qualified Accountant CPA/ACA/ACCA/CIMA and have experience in managing, leading, and developing members of a Finance team. A strong commercial acumen is important.
What you'll get in return
Joining a company with an exceptional culture with a very very low staff turnover, its a really great place to work. A salary up to €75,000 + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare + much more. This job will allow you lots of scope to allow you to develop your career
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or reach out directly to Vincent Murray now. #1107211