Groundworks & Concrete Foremen required for new project in Limerick. Immediate openings available.
Your new company
Our client a leading main contractor that currently have an opportunity for a Foreman (Concrete) and another Foreman (Groundworks) for a large construction project based in Limerick.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Management of sub-contractors, labourers and onsite staff
- Management and control of health and safety issues
- Understand quality requirements from specs and drawings and ensure compliance with both
- Implementation of Daily and Weekly Programmes
- Maintaining the Site Diary - recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Responsible for the day to day managing of the site.
- 8-10 years
- Experience working with Concrete and/or Groundworks
- Able to work within a team
- Adaptable, motivated and uses own initiative
- Ability to communicate strategy to the wider team
- Proven record of seeing projects through from beginning to completion
Excellent remuneration on offer to the successful applicant.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Niall Toland.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1103274