Leading Real Estate client seeking a General Manager for one of their key PRS Developments in North Dublin
Your new company
Hays recruitment are delighted to have partnered with a Multinational Real Estate client who are one of the largest Property Management companies in Ireland. They have expanded their Private Rental Sector portfolio and are now seeking a General Manager at one of their North Dublin City locations. The client is a market leader in PRS Property Management and you will be working along side some of the most experienced Property Managers in the sector. There are excellent career progression opportunities on offer along with an outstanding employee benefits package.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Property Manager to manage a high-end PRS Property Portfolio (Leasing, Tenant & Block Management) consisting of approx. 470 apartments.
Your new role
The overall focus is to operate and deliver an exceptionally managed PRS scheme by focusing on budget production and delivery, leasing velocity, efficient operations, contractor engagement and delivery and ensuring resident satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:· Initial lease up of vacant apartments in conjunction with wider team
- Managing all day-to-day operations and delivery of the scheme
- Liaising with the client, on-site staff, contractors and the residents
- Preparation, roll out and monitoring of annual budgets
- Operating client systems
- Ensuring all staff are conducting their core roles and associated performance management
- Ensuring that operational standards meet the clients’ requirements
- Ensuring that all health and safety practices and procedures are actioned, and the client is kept informed of risks as appropriate
- Negotiating contracts with contractors following procurement process and ensure that invoices are approved on time.
- Ongoing management of contractors
- Be part of the implementation and vision of clients ESG initiatives and requirements
- Creating newsletters and keeping residents informed of upcoming events
- Overseeing and arranging seasonal events for residents
- Liaising with residents for all their on-site and apartment requirements
- Orientating new residents with the development and assist with any queries
- Familiarising residents with the software, apps, and services available
- Arranging maintenance and replacement items for residents
- Working with wider marketing team to promote awareness of the development
- Working with the team to ensure properties are presented in optimum condition for viewings and prepared for potential move ins
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, diligent, good at problem solving and confident in their role as they represent the Agency and the Client, all while ensuring Grade A service delivery to residents. The candidate should have experience at managing people and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have previous Property Management experience in both Lettings and Block
- Have the ability to deal with volume in a controlled and organised environment
- Have great Team Management skills
- Have outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written methods and present a poise that instils confidence in engaging with clients while representing the client’s brand.
- Adopt a proactive and dynamic approach to all core duties
- Be well presented at all times
- Be capable or executing timely client reports and monthly/quarterly/yearly
- Be capable of creating insightful reports for the client when and as required
- Appropriate third level and/or professional qualification
- Be a PSRA License Holder (C & D)
- Be fully familiar with The Residential Tenancies Acts 2004 - 2021
- At least 3 years’ experience in property management
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook and wider IT CRM systems
- A customer service orientated individual
- A team leader with excellent attention to detail
What you'll get in return
This role offers an excellent base salary and benefits package. Benefits include annual bonus scheme, 25 days annual leave and an exceptional pension plan. This is an exciting opportunity with huge potential for growth and career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1104208