Your new company
The company has a 200 large workforce across the following departments, Finance, Production, R&D, Engineering, Quality, Warehousing, Sales and Distribution. The company operates over 30 different production lines and recently had a 2 million capital investment in production. Supplying the Irish and international markets, its exciting new forecasts predict a 40% organic growth over next couple of years. The company is very well established in Cork and has a solid reputation as an employer.
Your new role
You will work with an experienced Finance Director in a 6 person Finance team. There are 2 operating and 2 holding companies. You will have full responsibility for one of these companies. There will be overlap at times as working within a collaborative team culture. You will also work very closely with an experienced Financial Controller who will be there to assist you (together with the FD) in getting you up to speed.
What you'll need to succeed
- Preparing monthly Financial Statements and reporting packs for presentation to senior management.
- Management of intercompany accounts with group companies.
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset & Leasing registers.
- Preparation and Analysis of budget and forecasts.
- Analytical Review of Income Statement and reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts.
- Preparation of quarterly cashflow forecasts.
- Assist with Cost Accounting and preparation of monthly standard costings.
- Submission of Revenue Returns – VAT, Intrastat returns, CSO reporting.
- Development of process improvements and implementation of controls.
- Cross functional liaison with the Production, Purchasing and Sales teams.
- Project work.
Qualified Accountant, ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA, Chartered with at least 5 years post qualification experience in industry. Solid Excel, ERP, analytical skills are required.
What you'll get in return
Salary of €75,000 + 10% bonus + Pension + Subs + Canteen + Parking + Life Assurance + Disability Assurance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or reach out to Vincent Murray now. #1100505