Your new company
Our client is a leading global integrator and IT partner to large corporations such as Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon and LinkedIn. After a recent merger, this global organisation is now hiring for a new Financial Controller for their Dublin Finance team.
Your new role
In this role you will manage the full finance function in Ireland, reporting directly to Group Finance in the UK and managing a small team. Duties will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Prepare monthly management accounts and financial statements for 3 entities in the group
- Manage the day to day finances and month end process
- Develop and mentor the team
- Prepare budget and cashflow analysis
- Manage the payroll function
- Act as point of contact for the auditors to ensure smooth sign off
- Margin analysis and reporting
- Assist with systems updates and and ad-hoc projects
What you'll get in return
- You will be a qualified accountant with experience working as a Financial Controller in a similar hands on position.
- Strong people management skills is a must
- Experience working in IT/Construction industry would be a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus bonus and benefits. With the recent changes in the team, you will be given the opportunity to take ownership of the finance function and make it your own and lead the team through their current growth phase.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1097914