Financial Accountant - Dublin South - €65,000
Your new company
Your new company are within the Financial Industry and are looking for a financial accountant to join the new finance team on a 3-6 month contract initially with the view to permanency. This role is a newly created role hence the initial contract. This company are know for the diverse and collaborative working environment they offer their employees and would be a great opportunity for a newly qualified accountant.
Your new role
In tour new role you will
- Prepare, analyse, interpret and deliver accurate financial reports and information for group management reporting
- Maintain the integrity and accuracy of transactions in the general ledger, in accordance with US GAAP, internal accounting policies, local legislation and accounting standards
- Prepare and submit VAT, VIES and Intrastat returns for Ireland & UK entities
- Lead audit and corporation tax processes
- Complete entity balance sheet recs, ensuring all are clean and followed up to resolution
- Drive the finance transformation programme by assisting with the onboarding of new entities within the financial reporting team
- Show commitment to the adoption of right first time and continuous improvement practices to improve the finance function
- Build strong business interaction and communications with internal customers
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Other job duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a fully qualified accountant with 1 year PQE. Ideally you will have knowledge of FinTech or payments industry. US GAAP and IFRS knowledge a distinct advantage. You will have excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills. You will also have the ability to might tight deadlines.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary up to €65,000. You will get the opportunity to join the finance team on a permanent basis after the initial 3-6 month contract. You will get the opportunity to work alongside a new and developing Finance Team with opportunities for progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1104310