Financial Accountant - Dublin City - FTC - up to €65,000
Your new company
Your new company is a Software company based in Dublin City. They are looking for a Financial accountant to join their Finance Team on a 7-8 month contract. This role has arisen due to a need for additional support during a busy period for the Business.
Your new role
In your new role you will report to the Financial controller and you will be involved with various accounting activities including but not limited to:
- Assist with the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- Prepare Financial Statements
- Ensure compliance with IFRS and other relevant accounting standards
- Liaise with external auditors during annual audits
- Collaborate with other teams within the finance function to ensure timely and accurate reporting
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and other duties as directed
- Completion of tax returns and filings
- Maintain accounting records.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will be ACCA Qualified with 2 years PQE and practice trained - Big 4 or Top 10. Experience with NetSuite would be a distinct advantage but not essential. You must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills along with interpersonal skills. You will be MS Excel proficient.
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to work with a growing software company on a FTC basis. You will receive a salary up to €65,000 depending on experience. You will have the ability to work on a Hybrid basis with only 2 days in office. They are also offering Flexible working hours.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1103125