Excellent Kerry Hybrid opportunity to work with an Irish company in a fantastic team. Lets Talk.
Your new company
This company is everything you want an employer to be, great culture, collaborative environment,
entrepreneurial, visionary, evolving, dynamic and focussed on ensuring that its workforce are at the centre of everything it does. It continues to grow organically and with significant acquisitions.
This position is based on the Kerry site for 1 day and remote if you wish for 4 days.
Your new role
This will suit you if you want to be part of a great team that are generating key decision making information for the companies success. There is very efficient and smooth running finance function in place, you will be given a thorough hand over and induction.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts info for assigned business areas in a multi-currency environment in a professional manner and in accordance with relevant timelines.
- Financial reports with analysis to assist business areas in understanding performance, managing costs and forecasting results.
- Development of budgets with senior management applying appropriate challenge and rigor to the budgeting process.
- Completion of regular balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ownership and maintenance of assigned fixed asset registers.
- Compilation of Year End Audit File and ensuring a satisfactory outcome to the annual audit process.
- Provision of ad hoc financial analysis and support as required.
- Participate in projects and initiatives to optimise processes and deliver efficiencies within finance function.
- Ensure the highest standards of service to all business unit partners are maintained and that customer requirements are addressed to the highest standards and within agreed timelines.
What you'll need to succeed
You must be a qualified accountant, ACA, Chartered, CPA, ACCA, CIMA with practice and / or industry experience. You must be currently based in Ireland and be eligible to start work immediately or with reasonable notice.
What you'll get in return
- Hybrid working environment
- Competitive salary, bonus, healthcare, pension and educational support.
- Strong Wellbeing focus with regular events including walks, mountain climbing and personal development sessions.
- Opportunity to be involved in new and emerging businesses on a regular basis – keeping up to date with cutting edge technology.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Vincent Murray now. #1103163