Your new company
An industry expert in design, manufacturing, and servicing mission critical infrastructure around Europe. They collaborate with their customers to envision and build future-ready infrastructures. They leverage their impressive portfolio of hardware, software, analytics, and services, to ensure their customers’ vital applications run continuously, perform optimally and scale with business needs. They provide support to their customers in improving their uptime with a full range of IT infrastructure products and services from uninterrupted power supplies (UPS) in capacities 500VA - 5ooKva, basic managed PDU's, rack & Cooling solutions to a full datacentre build, design, installation, service and maintenance as well as a range of remote access products that allows secure out of brand access, monitoring and control to the critical infrastructure, servicing clients globally from small computer rooms at the network edge to enterprise and hyperscale data centres.
Your new role
In order to meet the demand of customers for the installation and servicing of this offering, They are recruiting experience Field Service Engineers to provide consistent quality and support to customers across the Dublin region. You will be directly involved in the :
What you'll need to succeed
- Delivery of project site works on LV switchgear panels - Installation, commission, test and handover to client over multiple projects.
- Investigation of site issues/breakdowns with view to carrying out repairs as necessary.
- Completion of preventative maintenance tasks for all aspects of LV switchgear panels.
- Preparation of all tools, test equipment and site documentation for project/maintenance activities.
- Communication and interface with clients, sub-contractors and various internal E+I departments to ensure timely progress and meet project/contract milestones.
- Liaise with department internal procurement for any additional material requirements/manufacturing needs to close out snag lists.
- Attend customer sites across a defined geographical area.
- Fully participate in an on-call rota (as defined locally).
What you'll get in return
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a site / client facing role.
- Recognized qualification in an Engineering discipline
- Experience with dealing with clients/customers in a professional manner.
- Familiar with all aspects of electrical panel testing & fault finding.
- Competency in primary & secondary injection testing.
- Competency in flash testing.
- Good working knowledge of LV Switchgear and Protection devices.
- Good understanding of safe isolation and electrical safety.
- Familiar with maintaining accurate and detailed completion of test documentation.
- Fully flexible to work additional hours on request
A Salary ranging of €40,000 to €45,000.You will get the opportunity to work on some of the most cutting edge high tech infrastructure projects in Dublin. You will get access to benefits such as, healthcare, pension, continuous professional development and more. You will also get a company van, laptop, phone and equipment and the opportunity to work overtime.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1099626