Energy PM - Kilkenny - Health/Pension included - Permanent
Your new company
Your new company is a CIBSE award-winning practice and a successful Building Services Consultancy in Ireland and rapidly growing in the UK in all construction sectors including Education, Commercial, Industrial, Residential, Healthcare, Retail, Leisure and Public Buildings. They have their HQ in Kilkenny, and offices in Dublin and London, and a client base that stretches across Ireland, the UK, Europe, and the Middle East.
They put a fantastic emphasis on staff, learning and development, and progression. As they enter an accelerated growth phase across a number of businesses sectors they are recruiting an Energy Project Manager for the Kilkenny office.
Your new role
- Attend site visits to understand the existing building services and liaise with sub-contractors during tender stage.
- Develop detailed project implementation plan and track on a regular basis. Ensure project is in line with timelines and budgets.
- Weekly updates internally to senior management and externally to clients.
- Hold regular contractor and vendor meetings to ensure all stakeholders are aligned with programme.
- Responsible for key account management and maintaining and fostering the client relationship.
- Conduct site inspections and energy surveys when necessary to produce investment grade design reports and carbon reduction opportunities.
- Manage energy & sustainability projects from concept to handover stage.
- Preparing sustainability strategies for clients.
- Prepare technical and financial reports.
- Complete additional training/education where needed/mentor less experienced staff
- Monitor and optimise savings during the performance stage via our in-house Lawler Vision monitoring and control system.
You will have at least 3+ years experience in a relevant field with excellent knowledge in one or all of the following: BREEAM, LEED, WELL, EXCEED and EDGE rating systems Desirable: Qualified Non-Domestic Building Energy Rating (BER) Assessor Desirable: Part L compliance familiarity Experience in delivering projects on time and within budget Understand and apply current and proposed Sustainability related legislation (Building and Planning regulations)
Experience with cost estimates for renewable energy systems. Mentor junior team members to help develop technical and soft skills within the team. Be familiar with the preparation of tender documentation and associated administration. Experience with cost estimates for renewable energy systems
What you’ll get in return
- Private healthcare fully subsidised
- Great work-life balance
- Remote working and bike to work scheme
- Professional subscription fees paid monthly
- Support to Chartership
- Fast-moving and challenging role
- Great culture and company social club
- Close working relationship with senior managers and directors
- Direct exposure to clients
- Be part of a CIBSE award winning engineering firm
- Excellent career progression in a company that supports your personal and professional development, through internal and external CPD
- Chartership application support
- Competitive salary: dependent on experience
- Generous annual leave
- Early finish on a Friday