Electrical Supervisor and Quantity Surveyor required in Limerick to work on large scale electrical projects.
Your new company
Electrical Supervisor and Electrical Quantity Surveyor required in the Mid-West Region for a permanent position within construction working on large projects.
Our Client is one of the leading electrical construction contractors and they have an extensive workload across various sites. As a result of new and exciting projects that are commencing, they are now in a position to hire an Electrical Supervisor and an Electrical Quantity Surveyor in Limerick. An immediate start is available for the right candidate.
Your new Role as Electrical Supervisor: The role of the Electrical Site Supervisor is to support the Project Manager in the organization and co-ordination of site-based activities and to lead and co-ordinate teams of Electrical Engineering trade professionals. The Electrical Supervisor will be responsible for tracking and recording of site daily activities and progress. They will lead their teams to deliver to quality, on time and to budget in a safe and efficient manner. They will deal with obstacles and develop team capacity.
In conjunction with your project team, you will be responsible for the execution of various stages of a project as follows:
- Ensure safe workplace, safe systems of work, competent personnel and safe working practices and culture
- Supervise activity/work package delivery
- Record daily activity logs for all site activity
- Liaise with the various trade professionals to organize new work areas and ensure smooth co-ordination
- Liaise with sub-contractors on materials orders
- Management of direct site staff and direction to designated work areas
- Attending regular site meetings with site management to update on progress
- Technical support to the trade teams
- Ensuring all work areas are clear and ready to be handed over
- Develop teams
- Senior Trades qualification or equivalent coupled with 5+ years site experience within pharmaceutical/medical device, commercial, retail, industrial or data centre type sectors
- Can interpret schematics and electrical drawings
- Strong understanding of site activities and how they are planned and coordinated
- Record of success as a Trade Leader
- Familiarity with materials ordering and lead times
- Strong client focus
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent communicator/strong interpersonal skills
- Decisive and action oriented
- Team player
- Attentive to detail and record keeper
- Results oriented with the resilience to work under pressure
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Niall Toland.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1102057