The Electrical Site Manager will be expected to take the lead on all on-site activities from pre-mobilisation through to commissioning and eventual demobilisation of a project based in Cork.
Electrical Site Manager Responsibilities
In conjunction with your project team, you will be responsible for the execution of the project in line with the Client’s expectations:
- Assist the Director in development of construction programme, short term look ahead planning reports, equipment and materials schedules.
- Visit site and develop a site establishment schedule.
- Familiarisation with change management with PM.
- Assist in project validation.
- Put site safety starter pack in place and participate in HSEQ plan.
- Set up site establishment.
- Method statement and Risk Assessment preparation and review with sub-contractor.
- Review construction drawings and sign off
- Assist in benchmarking installation practices and Quality procedures.
- Ensure that all on site personnel hold the relevant competencies for the task they will be carrying out
- Ensure company’s good image is maintained at all times.
- Assist Project team in expediting of major equipment deliveries.
- Maintain a detailed site diary
- Attend/Chair internal meetings.
- Ensure that all variations are picked up in a timely fashion in conjunction with PM and QS.
- Ensure labour allocation sheets are being completed by sub-contractors.
- Produce short term programmes in line with master programme.
- Mark up master programme each week and issues to PM.
- Effectively manage sub-contractor supervision to enable efficient productivity
- Ensure sub-contractor workforce is on site at workforce on time.
Necessary requirement of the Electrical Site Manager
What you need to do now
- Recognised Electrical apprenticeship / trade cert coupled with a minimum of 2 years Site Management experience
- Experience in managing Electrical design and build projects
- Possess strong computer abilities
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1096360