Your new company
A large, multinational M&E Contractor who manages complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Their focus enables them to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services (TSS), Data Centre Facility Management, Healthcare & Building Services.
Employs over 2,000 people across over 10 locations in Europe and had an overall turnover of over 1Billion last year.
They are actively looking for an Electrical Estimator for a large data centre project in Brussels
Your new role
You will join As part of an established team of Mechanical & Electrical professionals
What you'll need to succeed
- The successful candidate will be involved in the production of competitive tenders / detailed estimates for pre-design or D&B projects
- Advising managers of bid prospects
- Attending pre & post tender interviews
- Complying specialist sub-contract quotes
- Ensuring sub-contractor quotes comply with specification
- Completing take-offs from tender drawings
- Report regularly to management on competitor activity, market trends and any other market dynamics that may be useful to management
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly numerate
- Understand methods of measurement and the concept of cost/valuation reconciliations
- Computer literacy in relevant estimating packages
What you'll get in return
- 2+ years estimating experience
- A previous trades or engineering background
You will be paid a competitive salary in line with your experience, along with European package
You will be exposed to working with a large multinational contractor where you can continue to progress and learn in your career. Clear progression routes that are very achievable. Working on large scale projects across various sectors.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1089183