Electrical Engineer – Hybrid options available - Global Consultancy
Your new company
Your new company can offer a broad range of professional services that combine to make a real difference to their clients and the communities in which they work. They have helped bring to life ground-breaking projects across the globe. Dedicated to sustainable development, they are a collective of designers, advisors and experts working spanning 140 countries.
They collaborate with their clients and partners using imagination, technology, and rigour to shape a better world.
They are looking for a talented Electrical Engineer to join their Building Engineering group in their Dublin office.
Your new role
They are a group of multi-disciplinary engineers who overcome highly complex challenges in the built environment with creativity, technical expertise, passion and a commitment to designing with a social purpose. The successful candidate will be involved in the design of a diverse and challenging range of projects across all sectors (commercial, healthcare, technology, industrial and 3rd level education).
You will be involved in the design of various projects from initial brief through scheme & detail design to installation and commissioning support.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of design & contract documentation and specifications
- Design of systems including but not limited to electrical distribution, small power, lighting & emergency lighting, fire detection & alarm, ICT, security and vertical transportation
- Co-ordination of work with all members of design teams (architect, engineers of all disciplines, QS, etc.)
- Ensuring that all designs and documents are prepared to the highest standards
- Compiling project reports
- Conceptual design studies and reports
- Liaising with the supply chain and contractors to co-ordinate the successful delivery of the MEP installations
What you'll need to succeed
- Masters or Degree in Electrical Services engineering or Electrical Engineering
- 2-3 years post-qualification experience, most of which will be in design gained within a consultancy environment.
- Experience of design in a range of projects
- Aiming for Chartered Engineer status
- Knowledge of relevant standards and regulations
- Competent in electrical design software
- Experience in using Revit
What you'll get in return
- A multicultural and informal working environment where you can develop professionally by being part of a team who enjoy what they do.
- They offer flexible arrangements, such as hybrid working, create a more inclusive way of working that supports our diversity and the wellbeing of our people.
- Employees are eligible for the Global Profit Share scheme.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- A strong corporate culture committed to its values: quality of work, holistic approach, humane organisation, straight and honourable dealings, social usefulness and reasonable prosperity.
- Continuous training and professional development that will allow you to adapt to the growing needs of our clients as we embrace digital transformation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Anne-Marie Walsh or call me on 086 0637307. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career