EHS officer required for a market leading crop protection manufacturer in north Dublin.
Your new company
A family-owned, Irish company that has been dedicated to the supply of crop protection products for over 30 years. Based in north Dublin, their fully integrated site delivers registration, manufacturing & distribution throughout Europe and beyond. Their main focus is glyphosate, but they also specialise in a growing range of herbicides and fungicides for the broad-acre market.
They have a reputation for focusing on understanding and fulfilling the needs of all their customers on a local and European level using the highest quality standards and dedicated service that they provide to all their clients and customers.
Your new role
Environmental Health and Safety Officer to work as a team member in regulatory and corporate requirements, and maintenance of the EHS management system. This position will work alongside an EHS Manager and EHS Officer. The focus within this role is the environmental element but also having experience in the health and safety area too. This position would require a strong knowledge in EPA compliance, Industrial Emission License Sites and implementing Environmental Management Systems
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an environmental role managing IEL/IPPC Licence with health and safety experience as a secondary requirement within the roles/experiences
- A Bachelor’s Degree/ Level 8 Higher Diploma Environmental Science or equivalent discipline and/or
- A Bachelor’s Degree/Level 8 Higher Diploma in Occupational Safety Health and Welfare
- Good leadership & people-management skills
- Excellent communication & decision-making ability
- Strong ability to use own initiative
- Good time management and strong on attention to detail
- Knowledge and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
What you'll get in return
A salary ranging from €45,000 to €55,000 plus a whole range of benefits including healthcare, extended annual leave after years of service, pension contribution, plus hybrid worker working arrangements.
Other benefits include :
- Paid Sick Leave (30 days in rolling calendar year)
- DIS Benefit (4 x Annual Salary)
- PHI (two-thirds of salary)
- EAP Service in place Training and Development opportunities available and encouraged
- Onsite parking
- Canteen Area
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1103824