Data Modeler - 6 Month Contract - Dublin
Your new company
This organization is a Global Financial Institution with approximately 67 million consumers. It is among the world's leading wealth management companies and is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading.
Your new role
Detailed background in data integration, application connectivity, and data aggregation. Ability to interact between application developers and DBA/Database developers. Database knowledge including DB queries. Strong background in high frequency systems and data-feeds, including market data and internal feeds or Development DBA with experience in performance tuning, SAN, and Cluster. Experience supporting financial applications including capital markets. Informatica, ETL, experience with financial data.
What you'll need to succeed
- Detailed experience with Oracle, Sybase, DB2, Teradata, or SQL databases.
- Knowledge of data mining, data warehouse, and data marts.
- Experience with frequency systems
- Experience with financial applications including capital markets, informatica and ETL
What you'll get in return
- Opportunity to work in a Global Financial Institution
- Flexible work environment
- Daily pay rate between €450-€550 per day (dependent on experience)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1102932