Customer Service Representative | Galway | Full Time | Permanent
Your new company
A medical manufacturing company based in Galway is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their time on a permanent full time basis.
Your new role
Reporting into the Customer Service Team Lead, you will be required to foster an intimate business relationship with clients with a view to protecting current business, securing new opportunities, and ensuring they remain supplier of choice.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous customer service experience (2-3 years)
- Previous admin experience - ideally working in a role where IT systems were used daily.
- Professional manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be highly organised with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to multitask.
- Positive attitude and strong desire to meet customer's needs.
- Good attention to detail
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- A chance to grow & gain experience within a large manufacturing company
- Hybrid working after probation period
- Sports & Social club
- Career progression
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1107230