Your new company
An Irish Health provider, providing Occupational Health Services to clients across a broad range of sectors.
Your new role
This client are recruiting for a Credit Controller for a 3 month contract. Reporting to the Company Accountant, the Credit Controller will assist in ensuring that the company receives payment for services offered to clients.
Main duties of the Credit Controller:
What you'll need to succeed
- Collection of all outstanding debt to the company
- Updating the Financial Ledgers.
- Timely follow up of late payments, contacting clients for payment resolution.
- Monitoring Debtor Days within agreed targets and communicate as appropriate with customers.
- Collection activities including follow-up inquiries, negotiating with past due accounts on repayment terms, escalation processes.
- Collaborates with the Company Accountant to reconcile accounts receivable on a monthly basis.
A minimum 5+ years experience working in a similar role
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially excel and familiarity in use of A/R functionality in Financial Accounting software (SAGE preferable).
Excellent organisational skills with a strong attention to detail and a dedication to accuracy.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1096036