Commercial Property Manager - Retail (Client Side) Hybrid, Dublin, Salary D.O.E
Your new company
Hays Recruitment have partnered with a market leading Irish Retailer who are seeking a Property Manager to join their team. The business is a highly established firm which has an excellent reputation. They also benefit from great financial stability. They are now looking to expand their Property team are seeking a qualified/experienced Property Management Surveyor.
Your new role
You will be joining the Commercial Property Team that is responsible for the management of approximately 250 ROI Retail lettings & licenses where the client acts as the landlord. You will be working within a small close-knit team of like-minded individuals and reporting directly into the Head of Property Management. You will be covering a mixed portfolio, giving you great variety in your day to day activity. Assets include, industrial, retail, shopping centres and office - on a national scale.
Key elements of the role include but are not limited to:
- Management and set up of new instructions and portfolios
- Client liaison and management
- Property inspection and maintenance
- Lease management
- Tenant management
- Managing of service charge and budgets
What you'll need to succeed
- Direct operational Experience/ knowledge of property & lease management – minimum of 3 years
- Experience in negotiating re-gears, lease renewals and surrenders.
- Liaising and working closely with external partners such as landlords, developers, tenants, property professionals & legal business partners on specific property/lease management matters.
- Proven track record in commercial property transaction delivery & stakeholder management
- Budget management & value engineering experience in a shopping Centre or Neighbourhood store environment both acting on behalf of Landlord & Tenant
- Specific leadership from a Company owned/leased property perspective of the DRS unit roll out scheme in 2023
- Full clean driving license
- An RICS/SCSI accredited Chartered Surveyor or similar qualification
- Strong attention to technical detail & proactive self-starter approach
- Ability to work as part of a Musgrave property team & with multiple cross functional Musgrave colleague & external parties.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive an outstanding salary and benefits package which includes 25 days holidays per year. There is an excellent company culture and you will also benefit from working alongside an experienced team who are willing to provide training and development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1107101