Private Property Investment Company Location: South Dublin
Your new company
Hays Recruitment have partnered with a Property Investment Company that are seeking a Commercial Property / Asset Manager. The client is a private investment company with an expanding portfolio of retail, office and industrial properties throughout Ireland. This is an onsite role with the office based in South Dublin.
Your new role
- Oversee the day to day management of a portfolio of commercial properties including regular site inspections, tenant queries, site staff support, arrears collection etc
- Preparation and management of annual service charge budgets and reconciliations
- Inspecting for maintenance and repairs to meet standards on time and within budget including implementation of Planned Preventative Maintenance measures.
- Ensuring that all health and safety practices and procedures are actioned
- Negotiating contracts with contractors following the procurement process and ensure that invoices are approved on time.
- Managing the performance of properties’ on-site personnel.
- Oversight and management of property upgrades, mini projects and refurbishments
- Regular reporting on all activity
- Ensuring that critical dates e.g. lease renewal, rent review, break clauses are monitored and actioned
- Ensure that any vacant properties in the portfolio are appropriately managed during the vacancy period
- Manage smooth handover of relevant properties between landlord and tenant
- Management of estate agent relationships on new lettings, re-gears and rent reviews
- The above responsibilities are neither exclusive nor exhaustive and the incumbent may be called upon to carry out such other appropriate alternative or additional duties as may be required which are within their capability and competence.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3+ years’ experience managing commercial property
- Asset management background desirable
- Have a full valid driving licence and use of own car
- A team player
What you'll get in return
- This role offers the opportunity to gain exposure to a wide variety of commercial property assets, tenants and projects, in a collaborative and supportive team based work environment.
- Remuneration competitive and commensurate upon experience.
- Free onsite Parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1093539