Your new company
Global healthcare organisation who are looking for a Commercial Finance Director to join their Dublin finance team. This company have 3 main businesses and are a subsidiary of a listed pharmaceutical organisation.
Your new role
Reporting to the CFO and working closely with the MD, you will be responsible for the commercial side of finance. You will be responsible for driving the financial strategy for Ireland Operations. This includes,
What you'll need to succeed
- Financial planning and partner with upper management when presenting consequent recommendations.
- Work closely with the business to develop, recommend and establish strategies, plans, and processes to improve profitability and cost efficiencies
- Business partner with MD, US and different divisions.
- Budget planning and analysis, variance to plan.
- Oversee FP&A and Audit teams in Ireland
- Work closely with Group Accounting Policy and Corporate tax to drive financial strategy
To be considered, you will be a qualified accountant with over 10 years experience in a management role. You must have a background working in a large US multinational organisation with strong FP&A and Group reporting experience.
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting and challenging role which will see you working with senior leaders in Ireland and overseas. This organisation reward their employees for their hard work and offer a excellent salary package and benefits that include, car allowance, bonus, 26 days leave, pension up to 10% and healthcare for all dependants.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1096769