Your new company
Your new company is a market-leading specialist contractor in mechanical and electrical installations, involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Commercial, Food Processing, Data Centres and Technology. Mechanical and Electrical services are at the forefront of their projects, and they require a Commercial Engineer/Estimator.
You will be given a Career plan upon starting and will be given the tools to map out your future with them.
Your new role
As a Commercial Engineer/Estimator you will have the following duties:
- Measuring performance of works, including weekly completions and percentages completed versus programme
- Reviewing and updating weekly completions
- Maintaining our works trackers
- Pricing variation works, whether from agreed rates or working with the team to develop specific rates
- Raising and submitting our monthly claim
- Reviewing monthly claim and gaining agreement from client’s team of same
- Coordinate client team commercial interfaces
- Breakdown or monthly measured works to review performance of our subcontractors and direct employees, interrogating measured works and facilitating raising the purchase order for subcontractors to submit their invoices
What you'll need to succeed
You will have at least 3 years relevant working experience within the construction industry in a Commercial Engineering/Estimator. Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and in at least one of the more widely used QS BQ production software packages – e.g. Buildsoft or CostX .
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to become one of the leading players in a leading supplier and installer of fabricated stainless steel, aluminium and mild steel ducting and associated products to the construction industry. You will get paid an excellent salary along with benefits. The company has one of the best reputations in the industry for staff engagement, with a wide variety of activities and events planned for all members of staff. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team with a winning mentality and a passion for success.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Anne-Marie Walsh, or call me now on 086 0637307.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career