Your new company
Your new company is a well-established youth mental health service. With a vision of supporting the mental health of all youth in Ireland, your new company offers both online and in person support to young people. Your new company is on a mission to achieve better mental health outcomes for all young people by providing therapeutic services and promoting youth mental health and supporting societal change. As a part of your new company, you will help to create an Ireland where every young person’s mental health is valued and supported.
Your new role
As the new Clinical Director, you will be the Mental Health lead and be required to provide strategic and clinical leadership for the network of services. In your new role you will work closely with the Director of Services and support them in overseeing the development, delivery and evaluation of supports across all services. You will be a member of the Senior Management Team and will work collaboratively to contribute to the growth of the company. As the new Clinical Director you will oversee the development and implementation of clinical governance and process as well as policies and guidelines. You will create and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the Youth Mental Health Sector and take an active role in representing your new company.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in your new role, you will have five or more years, post qualification experience working in a clinical mental health service. You will have the relevant experience managing a team and providing clinical supervision. A necessary qualification:
What you'll get in return
- Doctorate or equivalent in clinical/counselling/educational psychology. Qualifications obtained overseas must be validated by the Department of Health at the time of application.
- Social Worker registered with CORU.
- Occupational Therapist registered with CORU.
- Psychotherapist accredited by the Irish Council for Psychotherapy(ICP), the Irish Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (IACP), The National Association for Professional Counselling & Psychotherapy (NAPCP) or the Association of Professional Counsellors and Psychotherapists (APCP).
- Mental Health Nurse registered with An Bord Altranais.
In return, you will be given the opportunity to grow and progress in a well-established and dynamic working environment. An unrivalled opportunity to both Regionally and Nationally Manage a high calibre team to achieve success within an established Youth Mental Health service.
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary.
- 29 Days Annual Leave.
- Access to Pension Scheme.
- Elements of Hybrid Working.
- Permanent contract.
- Comprehensive learning & development program.
- Financial Support for Further Learning.
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a confidential conversation about your career and the next steps then please contact us today. Send us your CV and a little about what you are looking for and we will arrange a call to discuss what you want. You can contact Kayleigh with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org #1098649