European Clearing Product Manager - Payments - 10 month contract - Dublin - Hybrid
Your new company
Your new company is a world-leading, multinational investment bank and financial services corporation based in the heart of Dublin City Centre with excellent commute routes
Your new role
In your new role as a Product Manager you will join the Payments Product team in which you will get an opportunity to work within the Global and EMEA Payments and Receivables teams. It will provide you with an opportunity to liaise with stakeholders and clients across those markets to drive in-depth analysis, developing client propositions and develop product solution sets, as well as ensuring safety and soundness of the product offering.
Your main responsibilities will include the following but not only:
- Management of the risk associated with payment products.
- Working with various partners to enhance the client experience and increase client satisfaction
- Delivering development in alignment with global requirements and relevant regulations
- Formulation of product pricing strategy
- Developing and maintaining a relevant suite of sales collateral.
- Managing and developing the product strategy to grow market share in several key markets for the payments business and enhance the profitability of the product portfolio.
- Responsible for the development of the product value proposition, collaborating closely with the wider teams to develop and market the unique value proposition.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you will be have previous experience in financial services, understanding of payments and cash management. You will need to have proven track record of managing payment products or other cash management products. You would have ideally previously dealt with high value payments such as TARGET2, CHAPs and SIC and you need to have the understanding of the current regulatory and market developments impacting the payments industry.
Other skills needed to be successful in this role:
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Good Product and Project Management skills to deliver the results successfully
- Knowledge of payment systems, payments infrastructure, or intraday liquidity is a plus.
- Ability to influence and coordinate with both external and internal stakeholders of various levels that might be both business and technical oriented
- Excellent communication skills which you will need to liaise with multiple partners across European markets
What you'll get in return
What you will get in return is a 10-month contract on a very competitive market rate and a chance to work alongside very experienced individuals and whose motivations are to excel expectations. This broad role will provide you with an excellent opportunity to work within a market leading business at the core of company’s banking products. You will have an opportunity to gain more experience in is driving an important change in the financial industry and you will also gain global and regional exposure. This role will further develop your problem solving, product management and analytical skills. You will join a dynamic and diverse place to work and it will be an opportunity for you to further progress in the financial sector.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.